Hotel Near Glenwood Springs, CO
Less than 30 minutes from our hotel near Glenwood Springs, CO are some of the world’s largest mineral hot spring pools:
- Iron Mountain Hot Springs, situated along the Colorado River
- Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, featuring the highest elevation roller coaster in North America
- Yampah Vapor Caves, a naturally-occurring underground steam bath
During the warm weather months rafting the town’s two rivers, hiking to Hanging Lake and biking along paved and unpaved trails are popular activities. In winter, skiing, snowboarding, and snowmobiling are on most outdoor itineraries.
Stay at our hotel near Glenwood Springs, CO and enjoy:
- Fast & free WiFi throughout the hotel
- Complimentary Rise® breakfast each morning
- Complimentary Relax: Evening reception
- 24/7 Motion: Fitness Center
- Heavenly® Bed & Spa-style bath
- Fully equipped kitchens and kitchenettes stocked with utensils, ENERGY STAR®-rated appliances, and complimentary coffee.